Type II 3-Layer Face Masks with Ear Loops
Skin Friendly High Quality PP Material 3-Ply
Low breathing resistance (49 pa/cm2. 0.499 mmH20/cm2)
Size: 17.5 x 9.5cm
Box quantity: 50 masks
Inner layer (white) is very soft and feels comfortable against the skin
Middle layer ensures good filtration. Outer layer is blue
Soft round elastic ear loops, latex free
CE: CE-Label according to EU Directive for Medical equipment 93/42/EEC, Annex VII, class 1
Test executed Approved according to EN 14683
Filtration Efficiency: BFE: 98.5-99%, PFE: 98.5-99%
Fluid Resistance: 120mmHg
Type II 3-layer masks, 1 box x50 = £5 inc. VAT,
1 pack x5 @ £1.80 inc. VAT
In Stock, available for immediate dispatch or collection
Valveless FFP2 Self Suction Respirator with Elastic Loops
– OUT OF STOCK –
These respirator masks are non-valved filtering face masks that are recommended when protection of the respiratory system is needed.
They are FFP2 grade and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus. They provide superior filtration efficiency for inhaled and exhaled air than surgical masks.
- Bendable aluminium nose clip, with Polyurethane nose pad on inside.
- 2x Elasticated straps for securing behind the head
- European Regulation on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) 2016/425
- Harmonised standard EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Performance classification FFP2 NR (single session use)
- CE marked
- Notified Body Number: 2797
FFP2 Respirators, 1 pack of 10 @ £25.20 inc. VAT
1 for £2.70 inc. VAT
OUT OF STOCK
How to order:
- All orders must be placed over the phone: 01903 783000
- Collection from our showroom
- Deliveries to UK Mainland ONLY (excludes Highlands)
- Delivery within Sussex is £6.00 for orders under £40
- Delivery to the rest of the UK is £7. If multiple boxes are purchased there is only one charge per 40 boxes
- We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days
- All payments to be made before dispatch.
- Card payments or bank transfers only.
We make reservations for unforeseen delivery barriers. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the order if Topak or its subcontractors are to be prevented from fulfilling the contract as a result of a government intervention or other matters caused by the current COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a special order item, therefore no returns will be accepted.
Terms of payment: 100% prepayment
Topak Care Supplies Ltd., Beacon House, Units 1-2 Brookside Avenue, Rustington, West Sussex BN16 3LF
Topak Care Supplies Limited registered offices. Units 1-2 Brookside Avenue, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3LF
Registered in England and Wales Company No. 9423906 VAT Registration No. GB 799 6097 47
Legal Disclaimer: Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. We will always confirm current details at the time of ordering